Annual requirement: 4 CPD credits.Credits can be carried forward to the following year, so if you have more than the 4 credits for the current year, you can transfer the extra credits to the coming year.
- Attending or presenting an approved seminar / workshop / or online courses (per hour) in the field of Acupuncture / TCM.
- Engaging in any Acupuncture /TCM research.
- Engaging in any approved Acupuncture/ TCM post graduate study.
- Engaging in peer group case or clinical discussion and submitting details to the Education committee.
- Completion of First Aid CPR course / refresher course.
- Publishing, contributing or reviewing articles in any Acupuncture / TCM health publication.
- Undertaking an approved clinic / practice self-audit, and submitting a written copy outlining details to the Education Committee.
NON-TCM BUT RELEVANT TO YOUR PRACTICE
- Attending / presenting another healthcare seminar / workshop / online (per hour online) course in a non-Acupuncture / TCM discipline that may enhance practitioners clinic / practice that the AFPA have been informed about.
- Engaging in non-Acupuncture / TCM research or postgraduate study that will enhance practitioner e.g.: business course.
- Language Skills – learning a new language if using this in relation to the practice of Acupuncture / TCM.
- Reviewing articles from health and medical journals.